Netsuite Functional Online Training
NetSuite is the Fastest- Growing Financial Management Cloud Solution, which is a business technology supplier based California, in San Mateo. It includes products for enterprise resource planning (ERP), e-commerce management, financial management, and customer relationship management (CRM). NetSuite ERP executes your entire critical economic company operations inside the cloud: inventory, accounting, supply chain and order management. NetSuite could be the only on demand CRM program that provides a true 360-degree view of your clients.
COURSE SUMMARY :
|Course Name||NetSuite Online Training|
|Contents||Basics of NetSuite, UI, Uses and Benefits, ERP, CRM and etc.|
|Duration||30 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Ideal For||Freshers, aspirants seeking to learn the NetSuite|
|Next Batch||Please visit the schedule section|
- Learn the fundamentals of NetSuite
- Learn about tracking money (AR, AP, accounting, and managing inventory).
- How to market and sell your products, sell goods online and take care of customers with NetSuite.
- How to measure your growth using dashboards and analytics.
- NetSuite Introduction (Purpose, diff. instances/environment etc.)
- NetSuite Basic functional flow ERP and CRM
- Setting Preferences: General, email, company etc.
- Customizing Dashboard
- Opportunity, Forecasting
- NetSuite Lead to Quote to cash process in detail (Contract-Lead creation, Sales order, Bill Payments)
- NetSuite Procurement process (PR-PO-Invoice)
- NetSuite Saved Search operations (like Pull Customer details, list/count etc)
- NetSuite Reports (Inventory status, Financial etc.)
- NetSuite Customization (Creation and intro. of forms, fields, records etc)
- NetSuite Records/forms, field types, list, file cabinet in brief
- NetSuite Setup Partners/vendors,
- NetSuite User Role management
- Item Creation and basic management
- Suite Bundle Creation and installation basics
- Inventory Management
- Advanced PDF templates, Email Templates, Online forms
- Customer Care: Case and RMA Management
No Reviews found for this course.