.Net Online Training
Learn how to use VS.NET IDE and all its features including major concepts behind CLR (Common Language Runtime), build a standard GUI using WinForms, Interoperating data with other technologies using XML and develop database intensive applications using ADO.NET and become certified.
1. NET 4.6 FUNDAMENTALS
- Why .NET?
- The .NET initiative
- Introduction to .NET framework
- Advantages of .NET framework
- System requirements
- Introduction to Visual Studio .NET
2. Base Class Libraries
- Common language-runtime (CLR)
- Microsoft intermediate language (MSIL)
- Optimized just-in-time (JIT)
- Common type systems (CTS)
- Common language specification (CLS)
- Compilation and execution of .NET application
- Assemblies and Namespace
- The Start Page and Solution Explorer
- The Object Browser and Class View Window
- The Code Editor and The Form Designer and the Toolbox
- The Server Explorer window and Macro Explorer
- Running a Visual Basic Console Application
3.INTRODUCTION TO VB.NET
- Features of visual basic .NET
- File extensions used in visual basic .NET
- Visual Basic keywords
- Visual Basic statements
- Procedures, classes and modules
- The Option & Import statements
- Adding classes to project
- Declaring variables and Data types
- Handling date and time
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.