Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Training
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Microsoft Dynamics Course Content:
- Training introduces you on overview of Microsoft Dynamcics CRM and its modules: Sales, Marketing, Services and provides context of how to use basing functionality within CRM.
- Training introduces the capabilities of Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close. It provides insight on using the Product Catalog and process sales information. It also introduces some of the tools used to analyze and report on sales information.
- Training session delivers an understanding on CRM Customisation for Entities, Forms, Views, Graphs and CRM Administration tasks in relation to CRM Customisation.
- Training introduces you on how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to extend the effectiveness of your marketing department and provides context of how to use things such as marketing campaigns, marketing lists, and campaign templates in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It also discusses the role of campaign activities and marketing lists in campaigns and discusses how to associate sales literature, target products and price lists with marketing campaigns.
5.CRM Service Scheduling & Management
- Training introduces Microsoft Dynamics CRM service management functionality and explains how it helps organizations track information about cases, customer complaints or requests, and small projects. It provides an overview of the scheduling process, scheduling engine, and scheduling service activities in detail since they are key entry points in the scheduling process.
6. Design your own CRM Training
- Design your own training sessions, deliver personalised training for your team focused on CRM Sales, Marketing, Service or xRM functions your CRM provides.
No Reviews found for this course.