Microsoft Dynamics AX Online Training
Microsoft Dynamics AX Online Training
Microsoft Dynamics AX was formerly known as Axapta. It is a multi-language as well as multi-currency ERP business software integrated with global business management features for facilitating and streamlining of financial, operations management, human resources, as well as additional industry competences for retailers, financial service businesses, professional service industries, manufacturers, and public-sector organizations.
There is a global demand for Microsoft Dynamics AX training. The Course is all about the easier and faster ways to accomplish a business by using the Microsoft Dynamics for better and result oriented business operations purpose. With the unique way of data management system, data organization becomes easier in a regulatory manner on this platform. On job professional prefer online Microsoft Dynamics AX Training, however, KBS offers both classroom and virtual online training modules for its students.
Dynamics AX development training is meant for developers. This training course covers basic to advanced fundamentals of X++ and MorphX. This advanced training course also covers in-depth Reporting, application integration framework as well as Enterprise portal Development. After due completion of this course, students of this course will be able to understand:
- Unit Test Framework,
- Collection Classes,
- RunBase Framework,
- Integration with Visual Studio,
- Number Sequence,
- AIF Services,
- Enterprise Portal.
- Features of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Development Environment
- Model Driven Architecture
- MORPHX and the Application Object Tree
- Data Types: Primitive and Extended
- Creating Tables
- Base Enumerations
- Joining Data Sources
- Menus Items
- Form Templates
- List Pages
- Menu Items
- Creating Factboxes
- Applying in the existing application
Introduction to X++
- This module introduces the characteristics of X++
- Characteristics of X++
- Development Tools
- Best Practices
X++ Control Statements
This module explains how to use control statements in X++.
- Introduction to Variables
- Conditional Statements
- Built-in Functions
- Communication Tools
Accessing the Database
This module explains how to develop modifications that interact with the database
- Retrieving Data
- Data Manipulation
- This module discusses the mechanisms built in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 to help with exception handling.
- Try and Catch Exceptions
- Throwing Exceptions
- Optimistic Concurrency Exceptions
This module explains how developers can perform customizations using the number sequence framework.
- Set Up and Administration
- Using Number Sequences in Forms
Dialogs, Text Files and CSV files
This module explains how to create dialog boxes, create text files and convert the existing data to text files or CSV files
- Creating , reading and writing the data in text files
- Creating Dialog boxes
- Importing the data into the CSV file using X++ coding
AIF (Application Integration Framework)
This module explains how to create custom service and expose the service to external applications. This also explains how to consume the services using external applications
- Creating a custom service
- Deploying a service
- Testing the service
- Consuming the service using visual studio
This module introduces students to the features of SSRS and shows how to create simple reports by using a query and an auto-design. In addition, a complex report using by the new report data provider framework in a precision design is reviewed.
- Reporting Features Overview
- Report Data Overview
- Creating Basic Reports from a Query
- Manage Report Execution by Using X++
- Print Management
Microsoft Dynamics AX training by KBS Institute offers following components to get their students thoroughly prepared for Microsoft Dynamics AX certification.
- Development I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Development II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Development III in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Development IV in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- AIF and Services in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Enterprise Portal Development in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
No Reviews found for this course.