Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Online Training
Financial Management in Microsoft Dynamics AX can give you deeper insight into your financial status and cash flow whenever you need it. You can analyze your liquidity with cash flow forecasts and optimize the way your company manages foreign currencies.
- Budgeting Overview
- Basic Budgeting Setup
- Budget Control
- Configuring Budget Control
- Use and Manage Budgets
- Budget Amounts
- Using Budget Control
- Budget Reporting and Inquiries
- Budget Transaction Web Services
- Integrated Budgeting
- Transfer Budgets To and From General Ledger
- Commitment Accounting
- Defining Purchase Order Encumbrances
- etting Up Encumbrances
- Purchase Order Encumbrance Transactions
- Encumbrance Year-End Process
- Cash Flow Management
- Relationship of Cash Flow to Other Modules
- Set Up Cash Flow Forecasting
- Define a Cash Flow Forecast Budget Model
- Create Cash Flow Transactions
- Calculate Cash Flow Transactions
- Foreign Currency Revaluation
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Exchange Rate Adjustments
- Advanced Payments
- Bridging Accounts
- Electronic Vendor Payments
- Electronic Customer Payments
- Centralized Payments
- Prepayments (Deposits)
- Bill of Exchange Administration
- Ledger Accrual
- Intercompany Accounting
- Post Intercompany Transactions
- Intercompany Posting Setup
- Post an Intercompany Transaction
- Trace an Intercompany Entry
- Set Up a Consolidation Company
- Set Up a Subsidiary Company
- Perform a Consolidation
- Consolidations Inquiry
- View and Delete Consolidation Transactions
- Intercompany Eliminations
- Collections Management
- Customer Account Statement
- Set Up Collection Letters
- Process Collection Letters
- Set Up Interest Codes
- Calculate Interest
- Managing Collections and Collection Agents
- View and Manage Collections Information
- Advanced Collections Management Tasks
- Financial Workflows
- Workflow Types
- Workflow Configurations
- Workflow Approvals
- General Ledger Workflow
- Accounts Payable Workflow
- Accounts Receivable Workflow
- Managing Workflows
- Year-End Close
- Create a New Fiscal Year
- Control Transactions in a Closing Period
- Create and Post a Closing Sheet
- Transfer Opening Balances
- Financial Statements
- Financial Statement Setup
- Financial Statement Row Definition
- Financial Statement Column Definition
- Print a Financial Statement
- Create a Balance Sheet
- Dimension Reports
- XBRL Taxonomy
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.