Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Online Training
Technical Basic (30 hrs)
1.DYNAMICS 365 ARCHITECTURE BASIC WALK THROUGH
a.Overview of architecture of Dynamics 365
This explains the architecture of CRM with focus on understanding various advanced capabilities and efficient methods of CRM to consistently deploy and manage CRM deployments on cloud and aid enterprise architects to decide on their sourcing choices: CRM Online or Partner hosted.
b.Overview of Dynamics 365 Online Setup
- Setting up of Dynamics 365 Online Org
- Dynamics 365 Online Licensing overview
- Dynamics 365 app based model
2.DYNAMICS 365 SECURITY MODEL
a.Security model of Dynamics 365
This module explains the security model of Dynamics 365 with focus on the various types of authentication models for all types of CRM instances and authorization in CRM.
b.Types of Security Supported by Dynamics 365
- Business Unit and User set-up in Dynamics
- Role Based Security (Security Roles)
- Record Based Security (Sharing)
- Field Level Security (Security Profiles)
- Manager based security
- Position based security
- Ownership Teams
- Access Teams
e.All security concepts working together.
3.CONFIGURATION AND CUSTOMIZATIONS
This module will explain all the Basic &Advanced Dynamics 365 features
a.Sitemap & Navigation in Dynamics 365
- Exploring sitemap and navigation behavior of Dynamics 365.
- Modifying the Sitemap using the Sitemap designer in Dynamics
- Modifying Sitemap using XML approach.
b.Dynamics 365 Solution Framework
- Understanding solutions
- Managed vs Un-Managed
- Solution Segmentation
- Solution cloning
- Solution patching
c.MS CRM Entity Model
- Advanced Find
- Alternate Keys
- Duplicate Detection
- Global Search
- Editable Grid
- Data import feature.
- Personal settings
- System Settings
- Bulk Record deletion
- Theming in Dynamics 365
- Changing the Process flow colour, band colour and UI colour
- Changing CompanyLogo
- Understanding Ribbon Diff Xml
- Editing ribbon using Ribbon workbench editor
a.Workflows and Processes
- Business Rules
- Business Process Flows
- Workflows (OOB)
b.Dashboards and Reporting
- OOB Dashboards and Charts
- Excel and word templates with CRM Data
- Fetch XML based reports
- Organization Insights and Relationship Assistant
- Sharepoint integration with Dynamics
- One Drive integration with Dynamics
Technical Advanced (30 hrs)
1.DYNAMICS 365 CLIENT COMPONENTS
a.Overview of Xrm.Page Object Model
This session explains the client side object model components and their interaction with the user interface and the server side components
b.Write code for Dynamics 365 Forms
- Interacting with Dynamics 365 attributes/ controls
- Dynamic interaction with sections/ tabs/ forms.
- Switching forms using Xrm.Page object model.
This module explains the OAuth protocol how that fits into the Dynamics 365 security model
d.Dynamics 365 Web API
- Understanding Dynamics 365 Web API
- Perform basic crud operations using Web API
- Perform metadata operations using Web API
e.Web Resources in Dynamics 365
- Understanding form events.
- Using Jscript web resources to handle form events
- Design HTML web resources with custom styling
- Using Xrm Components within custom HTML web resources
- Working with IFrames.
- Write scripts for Dynamics 365 mobile forms.
f.Coding best practices for Dynamics 365 client
- Web resource naming conventions
- Web resource development best practices
- Debug scripts in Dynamics 365 Web
- Debug Dynamics 365 mobile scripts
- Using CRM Dev tools for enhanced debugging
2.EXTENDING DYNAMICS 365 (SERVER SIDE)
This module will explain all basic and advanced ways of extending Dynamics 365 programmatically using server side components
a.Plugins in Dynamics 365
- Understanding the pipeline in the plugin framework of Dynamics
- Concepts walkthrough –
- Filtering attributes
- Shared Variables
- Synchronous and asynchronous processing
- Using the plugin registration tool.
- Create and register plugins
- Query Expression and Fetch Expression to query CRM data in Plugins
- Plugin Trace Log
- Debug a Dynamics 365 Plugin.
b.Actions in Dynamics 365
- Understanding Actions
- Understanding Input and Output parameters
- Invoking an action (from client side + server side)
- Registering a plugin step on actions.
c.Custom Workflow Assemblies
- Understanding Custom Workflow assemblies
- Design a custom workflow assembly with parameters
- Difference between custom workflow assembly and actions.
d.Advanced SDK Features
- Query Data using alternate keys
- Upsert Messages
- Entity Change Tracking
- ExecuteMultiple and Execute Transaction queries
3.INTEGRATION WITH DYNAMICS 365
a.Integration with an external .NET client
- Using Nuget for Dynamics 365 Assemblies
- Understanding Organization Service Proxy
- Using Organization Service proxy from a console to connect with CRM and perform CRUD operations
- Using Advanced SDK features for data migration
b.Launching Surveys – Voice of Customer
c.Overview of Dynamics 365 portals
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.