Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Online Training
a.Service Level agreements
- Regular SLA’s
- Enhanced SLA’s
- SLA Timer
- Configure SLA Conditions, Actions and Warnings
- Entitlement basics
- Entitlement Terms
- Entitlement Channels
- Customer Service Schedule
- Holiday Schedule
2. Case settings with Record Creation and Update rules.
- Private Queues
- Public Queues
b.Routing Rule Sets to redirect records to a queue based on rules.
c.Parent-Child case settings
d.Automatic Creation and Update Rules
e.Creating records through Social Engagement channels.
3.Service Scheduling and knowledge management
g.Embedded Knowledge search.
1. Introduction to Marketing
- Close Looping
- Dirty Data
b.Marketing automation with CRM
- Automation & Execution
- Close Looping
- Revenue Management
c.Understanding the Lead Funnel
- Lead Generation
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Scoring and Conversion
- Sales opportunity & recycling
- Post sale Loyalty
2.Segmentation with Marketing Lists
a.Marketing Lists & Types
- Member Type
- Marketing List Type
b.Assembling Marketing Lists
- Static list
- Dynamics List
- Using Advanced find to add/ remove members.
- Directly adding records to the list
c.Managing Marketing Lists
- Multiple cross record associations
- De-duplication of members
- Copy to static
- Member Import
- Target audience
- Channel Activity
- Activity Distribution
- Creating the campaign
- Planning activities
- Campaign Activities
d.Sales literature, products & price list
4. Campaign response & performance
- Capturing a campaign response
- Managing a campaign response
- Converting a campaign response to lead or opportunity
- Measuring a campaign response
1.Introduction to Sales Process
a.Integration & Handover from Marketing
- Sales & Marketing team acting as Revenue Team
- Evolution of sales process in CRM
a.Lead to Opportunity Conversion
- Understanding new Business process flowfeature to use with your sales process.
- Understanding Opportunity entity
- Conversion of Lead to Opportunity
3.Setting up product catalog
- Unit Groups
- Price List
- Discount List
4.Other major sales entities
5.Walkthrough – Complete sales process
- Creating opportunity
- Adding competitors
- Adding existing products
- Adding Write-In products
- Create/ delete quote
- Activate quote
- Print Quote for Customer
- Run the quote report
- Closing the opportunity
- Covert Quote to Order
- Generating Invoice
- An overview of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 navigation
- Overview of Field Service module
- Field Service module installation
- Field Service Administration
Work order management
- Generate work orders
- Lifecycle of Work Orders.
- Dispatch field agents to service locations.
Schedule board and dispatch
- Schedule work orders using the schedule board and schedule assistant
- A flexible drag-and-drop schedule board lets dispatchers assign resources and set up schedules for multiple work orders using a list or map view.
- Configure resource information to allow Field Service to efficiently match the best field agent to a work order based on availability, proximity to service location, and required skills.
Service locations and customer assets
- Store and manage information about your customers’ service locations and serviceable customer assets.
- Configure service agreements for your customers that will automatically generate recurring work orders to ensure equipment is properly maintained before issues occur.
- Inventory management system
- Work Order invoices and customer billing.
The mobile app gives field techs quick and easy access to everything they need to execute a work order, including schedule information, customer contact information, turn by directions, and more.
- Estimate, quote, and contract work
- Plan and assign resources
- Enable team collaboration
- Capture time, expense, and progress data for real-time insights and accurate invoicing
Project-based contracts relate quotes and orders to project plans, financial estimates, labor pricing, and billing arrangements, like time and materials or fixed price. The contract highlights key metrics, including profitability and feasibility.
Visual project planning and estimation includes predecessors, automatic task scheduling, and views of sales and cost information for time and expenses. You can use the resulting plan in quotes and project contracts.
Resource information includes the skills and proficiencies of your workforce. You can view and filter resources based on skills and availability, so you can assign the right people to the right projects. You can also track resource utilization and forecasting metrics.
Time, expenses, and collaboration
Team members can use the web or mobile apps to record time and expenses for multiple projects. Managers can easily approve new entries while understanding the financial implications of the newly-approved items. All team members can collaborate with an Office 365 workspace created for their project.
Project invoices reflect the terms of the contract and the approved work and expenses. The financial impact of project work, including costs, unbilled revenue, and invoices, are recorded for use in analytics and integration into financial systems.
No Reviews found for this course.