MapReduce Online Training
Keen Technologies MapReduce Training helps you to learn implementation for processing and generating large data sets with a parallel, distributed algorithm on a cluster. The framework takes care of scheduling tasks, monitoring them and re-executing any failed tasks.
1. Basic Concept Of OOPS
- Aspects of Java
2. Creation Of Project, Class, Package
- How to Create New Java project
- How to create New Java Class
- Hello World program
- How to run this program
- Types of integer
- Class creation & name given
- Create object
- Creation of package
3. What Is Java Inheritance
- Sub-class & super Class
- Map-Reducing in Inheritance
4. What Is Overloading & Overriding
- What is the method of overloading
- overloading modify
- Difference between overloading & overriding
- Method of overriding
5. Abstraction Concepts
- Basic concept of abstract
- Abstract class demo
- Class extends
- Difference between Abstract & concrete class
- Implementation of abstract class in Java
- Difference between JRE & JBM
6. Mapreduce Programming
- Word count example
- Tool runner
- Map method
- Sum reducer
7. What Is Map Phase?
- Introduction and characteristics of big data
- Introduction of Hadoop and its work
- What is HDFS and its explanation with example
- Introduction to Map Reduce?
- What is Map Phase?
- What is Reduce Phase?
8. Hadoop Ecosystem
- Introduction to Hadoop ecosystem
- How Hadoop solve problems of typical distributed system
- What is Sqoop and its working
- What is Qozie and its working
- What is Pig and its working
- What is Flume and its working
- What is Hive and its working
- HDFS Storage Mechanism
- How files are Stored / Read / Written in HDFS
- Understanding Demons
9. Hadoop Installation
- Hadoop installation
- Introduction to Mapreduce and HDFS
10. How To Develop Mapreduce Application
- MapReduce job Execution
- MapReduce Combiner
- Shuffle & Sort Phase
- Map Reduce in detail
- Comparison b/w YARN and MRV1
- Cloudera Developer Certification Overview
- Hands on Exercises on Map Reduce
- Introduction to Mapper, Box classes and Reducer
- Input Formats and Output Formats
- How to filter File Inputs
- How to work on amazon cluster
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.