Manual Testing Online Training
Manual testing requires a tester to perform manual test operations on the software without the help of Test automation. Manual testing is the process of manually testing software for defects. It requires a tester to play the role of an end user, and use most of all features of the application to ensure correct behavior. To ensure completeness of testing, the tester often follows a written test plan that leads them through a set of important test cases.
Manual testing is a laborious activity that requires the tester to possess a certain set of qualities; to be patient, observant, speculative, creative, innovative, open-minded, resourceful, un-opinionated, and skillful. There is no complete substitute for manual testing. Manual testing is crucial for testing software applications more thoroughly. Test automation has become a necessity mainly due to shorter deadlines for performing test activities, such as regression testing, performance testing, and load testing.
1.MANUAL Testing Course Content:
- Software Development life cycle
- Types of testing (System, Regression, UAT, Functional, Black box, White box, and integration testing…. Etc)
- Software Quality Assurance standards.
- SDLC Methodologies
- Testing Life cycles
- Test Plan Development
- Test Case Development (Basic techniques to derive test cases)
- Test Execution
- Defect Life cycle
- Defect management and Defect Resolution process
- Defect severities and priorities
- Differences between Manual Testing and Automated Testing
No Reviews found for this course.
Write a Review