LAMP Developer Training Boot Camp Online Training
LAMP is a stack of free & open source software. The acronym LAMP was first used by Michael Kunz in 1998. It stands for: Linux – the operating system. Apache – the web server. MySql – the database server. PHP/Perl/Python – the scripting language. LAMP is used to run dynamic websites and servers & is an adequate alternative to commercial packages. Because of its flexibility, customization and cost effectiveness, LAMP is one of the most popular methods to develop enterprise level web applications. Red Hat announces the availability of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3. Course Objectives: Comprehend installation of Linux. Comprehend Service Management. Comprehend Dynamic Content. Comprehend Error Handling. Understand MySQL Table Types. Manage User privileges. Comprehend Proxies. Comprehend Package Management with YUM.
Introduction to Web Development with PHP
- The architecture of a web application
How to code a PHP application
- Basic PHP skills
- How to get data from a request
- How to work with data
- How to use the PHP documentation
How to code control statements
- How to code conditional expressions
- How to code the selection structures
- How to code the iteration structures
How to work with strings and numbers
- How to work with strings
- How to work with numbers
- Other skills for working with strings and numbers
How to work with dates
- How to use timestamps to work with dates
- How to use objects to work with dates
How to create and use arrays
- How to create and use an array
- How to create and use an associative array
- How to use functions to work with arrays
- How to work with array of arrays
How to create and use functions
- Basic skills for working with functions
- How to create and use namespaces
- Advanced skills for working with functions
How to work with cookies and sessions
- How to work with cookies
- How to work with sessions
How to work with form data
- How to get data from a form
- How to display data on a web page
How to use regular expressions, handle exceptions, and validate data
- How to use regular expressions
- How to handle exceptions
How to design a database
- How to design a data structure
- How to normalize a data structure
- A database design tool
Introduction to relational database with MySQL
- How to work with databases
- How to work with tables
- How to work with indexes
- How to work with users and privileges
- Other skills for creating a databases
How to use SQL to work with a MySQL database
- How to select data from a single table
- How to select data from multiple tables
- How to code summary queries
- How to code sub-queries
- How to insert, update, and delete rows
Professional PHP for working with MySQL
- Three ways to use PHP to work with MySQL
- How to work with PDO
- How to work with mysqli
How to use PHP with a MySQL database
- PHP for working with MySQL
- How to get data from a result set
Working with PHP services
How to Use the MVC pattern to organize your code
- How to use the MVC pattern
Object-oriented Programming concept with PHP
- How to create and use classes
- How to code class constants, properties, and methods
- Working with objects
- How to work with inheritance
How to test and debug a PHP application
- An introduction to testing and debugging
- How to debug with xDebug and Netbeans
A database-driven web site
- How to work with large text columns
How to create secure web sites
- How to use a secure connection
- How to use authentication
- How to work with encrypted data
How to send email and access other web sites
- How to send email
- How to get data from other servers
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.