Kernel RTOS Development Online Training
Kernel RTOS development Training teaches from the fundamentals of Compiler and Linker, GUI application development, Core Dump Analysis, stages and error handling in RTOS, Configuring the Console; Patching the OS, Kernel Debugger with industry expert trainers.
1.Introduction (Types Of Executions)
- Sequential execution
- Batch system
- Multi-tasking, RTS, Kernel, RTOS.
- Reason for concurrency
- Abstraction, Levels of abstraction, OS types, RTOS types, RTOS stages
- Task controlled block, Program, controlled block
- CPU bounded applications
- IO bounded applications
- Preemptive multi-tasking
- Scheduling types
- Error handling
- Symmetric multi-processors
- Asymmetric multi processors
- Symmetric multi-processing system
- Asymmetric multiprocessing system
- Priority inversion, Priority inheritance, Priority sealing, Dead lock, IPC (Inter/Intra Process Communications), Interrupts handling.
- RL-ARM, Threadx, Renesas, Fee RTOS, RT-Linux.
No Reviews found for this course.