Java Cloud Administration Online Training
Java Cloud Administration training course is designed to learn about Oracle Java Cloud Service which is a complete enterprise grade platform and infrastructure cloud solution for building, deploying, and managing Java EE applications. In this training class, you will learn administrators techniques for configuring and managing Oracle WebLogic Server, and Oracle Traffic Director in Oracle Java Cloud Service environment.
Cloud Application Developers
1.Java Cloud Service Overview
- Describing the Oracle Java Cloud Service Environment
- Explaining the 3 Java Cloud Service Types
- Outlining Java Cloud Service Features
- Describing the methods to interact with Java Cloud Service
2.WebLogic Server: Overview
- Explaining the role of WebLogic Server in Java Cloud Service
- Defining Oracle WebLogic Server terms: domain, server, cluster, Node Manager
- Listing Oracle WebLogic Server services and management interfaces
3.Accessing Java Cloud Service Instance
- Accessing Java Cloud Service Management Consoles and Fusion Middleware Control
- Introducing WebLogic Server domain configuration
- Outlining Command-line and REST API for Java Cloud Service
4.Managing Java Cloud Service
- Viewing, suspending and deleting instances
- Scaling Java Cloud Service instances
- Backing up and restoring Java Cloud Service instances
- Patching a Java Cloud Service instance
- Managing Java Cloud Service instance using CLI and REST API
5.Monitoring Java Cloud Service
- Describing Java Cloud Service billing metrics
- Analyzing Java Cloud Service monitoring metrics
- Configuring Alert Rules
- Describing Java Cloud Service activity history
- Reviewing Java Cloud Service service metrics
6.Working with Oracle Traffic Director
- Listing common Load Balancer Administration activities
- Creating Load Balancer instances
- Enabling and disabling Load Balancer
- Configuring Load Balancer instances
- Applying Common Load Balancer use cases
- Monitoring Load Balancers
7.Multitenancy and Domain Partitions
- Describing WebLogic Server Multitenancy concepts
- Explaining WebLogic Server Domain Partition concepts
- Creating and Managing single Domain Partition
- Associating Domain Partitions with Virtual Targets
- Comparing Domain Partition Security Realm options
8.Java Cloud Service Security
- Creating new Java Cloud Service users and assigning roles
- Modifying user login details and roles
- Adding custom roles
- Contrasting Java Cloud Service, VM host, and WebLogic users
9.Understanding JDBC and Configuring Data Sources
- Configuring JDBC Data Sources and connection pools
- Comparing the types of data sources
- Configuring a Generic JDBC Data Source
- Configuring a GridLink Data Source
- Describing common data source problems
- Tuning a Data Source connection pool
10.Working with WebLogic Server Security Realm
- Defining users, groups, roles, and policies for the embedded LDAP server
- Configuring auditing and role mapping
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.