Informatica Powercenter Online Training
Informatica Powercenter Online Training Course Content
This four-day, instructor-led course exposes the core features of Informatica PowerCenter 8 through lecture and more than twenty hands-on exercises and 2 workshops. In addition to gaining tremendous insight into the data integration platform,students will be exposed to Informatica Velocity Best Practices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is intended for PowerCenter developers and programmers.
To successfully complete this course, you must have the following background:
- Prior hands on PowerCenter
- Basic Understanding of Database Concepts
- Basic Understanding of Data WareHouse, Data Mining, Data Synchronization Concepts
The training program covers the following topics:
- Data Integration Concepts
- PowerCenter Components and User Interface
- Source Qualifier
- Expression, Filter, File Lists and Workflow Scheduler
- Joins, Features and Techniques I
- Lookups and Reusable Transformations
- Sequence Generator
- Lookup Caching, More Features and Techniques
- Sorter, Aggregator and Self-Join
- Router, Update Strategy and Overrides
- Dynamic Lookup and Error Logging
- Unconnected Lookup, Parameters and Variables
- Mapping Design
- Workflow Variables and Tasks
- More Tasks and Reusability
- Worklets and More Tasks
- Workflow Design
Classroom lecturing, Classroom exercises and presentations
Each delegate receives a copy of the visual student course material used and reference material that can be used after completion of the course.
8 – 16 participants Classroom, Projector, Whiteboard, Flip Chart.
No Reviews found for this course.