IBM WSRR Developer online training
IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR) is a service registry for use in a Service-oriented architecture. It runs as a Java Enterprise Application on IBM WebSphere Application Server. It provides functionality to store and retrieve service-metadata. WSDL, XSD, SCA Modules and Policy documents can be loaded and parsed into separate entities. For example with a WSDL document, separate entities are created for service, binding, port Type etc.
- Course introduction
- WebSphere Service Registry and Repository overview
- Architecture and information model overview
- User interfaces: Web UI and Business Space
- Governance Enablement Profile
- Using Studio to customize WebSphere Service Registry and Repository
- Customizing business model classes
- Creating governance lifecycles
- Creating classification systems
- Governance policy validators
- Creating and using WS_Mediation policies
- Customizing the Business Space user interface
- Dynamic service selection with WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
- Dynamic service selection with WebSphere Message Broker
- Dynamic service selection with WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.