IBM Websphere Process Server Online Training
What is Websphere?
IBM Web Sphere offers a one-stop solution for designing new generation web environments using tools to integrate organizational capabilities, enhance operational efficiencies and strengthen customer loyalties. Keen technologies online WebSphere training helps learners design, test and deploy web services, portals and Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) applications.
What is Process Server?
Service Oriented Architecture provides you with the ability to develop and integration applications dynamically. It is also lets you integrate existing applications with newer applications, so that they work together transparently. IBM web Sphere Process Server is a comprehensive Service Oriented Architecture integration platform, which is based on Web Sphere Application Server . You can use Web Sphere Process Server to develop and execute standards-based, component-based business integration applications in a Service Oriented Architecture.
What Is IBM Web sphere Process Server (WPS) ?
IBM Web Sphere Process Server is a high-performance business process automation engine to help form processes that meet your business goals. Built on open standards, it deploys and executes processes that orchestrate services (people, information, systems, and trading partners) within your service-oriented architecture (SOA) or non-SOA infrastructure.
1.IBM Websphere Process Server Course Content:
- WPS Course introduction
- Overview of WebSphere Process Server
- WebSphere Process Server installations and configurations.
- Detailed study of WebSphere Process Server components
- WebSphere Process Server deployment and topologies Techniques.
- Introduction to the service integration bus
- Service integration bus and Service Component Architecture
- Business process choreography (BPC) concepts
- Business process choreography runtime overview
- Introduction to BPC core components.
- Human tasks and Mediation flows.
- Introduction to Business Space
- Business rules and selectors
- Introduction to the Common Event Infrastructure
- WebSphere Process Server template-driven deployment
- High Availability Manager, core groups, and policies
- Advanced service integration bus configuration
- WebSphere Process Server advanced topologies
- WebSphere Process Server Performance tuning
- Websphere process Server troubleshooting.
- Problems determinations and Course summary.
No Reviews found for this course.