IBM Tivoli Identity Manager Online Training
IBM Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1 Course Content :
1. Introduction to IBM Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1
- This unit provides an overview of IBM Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1. You will learn about the solutions that Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1 provides for access management. You will also learn about the components of the system architecture.
2. Planning a Tivoli Identity Manager Implementation
- This unit describes the process of identifying key requirements of the organization for a successful Tivoli Identity Manager deployment. You will learn about the different sections of a feature inclusion list, a valuable tool in planning your Tivoli Identity Manager deployment.
3. Installing Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1
- This unit covers the process of installing Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1. You will learn the options for installation of prerequisites such as Web sphere, DB2, and Tivoli Directory Server. You will learn about the middleware configuration tool to configure DB2 and Tivoli Directory Server.
4. Organization Management
- This unit covers the basic concepts of organization management, including the directory and the Tivoli Identity Manager organization tree.
5. User Management and Identity Feeds
- In this unit you learn about managing users in Tivoli Identity Manager. Tivoli Identity Manager provides several methods of adding users. Any method where users are read from another source and then either added to or reconciled with Tivoli Identity Manager is called an identity feed. This unit covers the five different identity feed service types.
6. Role Management
- This unit covers the basic concepts of roles and how roles are managed. It also covers the new role management tools that you can use to model and manage roles outside of Tivoli Identity Manager.
7. Services and Policies
- When you add users to Tivoli Identity Manager, you provide them with access to a resource that is defined by the Tivoli Identity Manager service. In this unit, you create services to represent additional resources in Tivoli Identity Manager. You also create various policies to facilitate the creation of accounts and accesses on these services.
8. Provisioning Resources
- This unit covers how to provide resources (accounts and accesses) to users. Topics include provisioning policies and entitlements.
- In this unit, you learn how to create and customize workflows in Tivoli Identity Manager.
10. Access Control
- This unit covers how Tivoli Identity Manager operational access is controlled.
11. Life Cycle Management
- This unit describes the life cycle management features that are incorporated into Tivoli Identity Manager. With these features you can customize the operations and rules that apply to Tivoli Identity Manager entities.
12. Auditing and Reporting
- This unit describes how to view reports using the various report systems, and how to define a custom report. You will also learn about the Auditor role.
- Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1 has made many advances in customization. This unit introduces you to these customizations and shows you how to perform them.
14. Problem Determination
- This unit covers the tools available for problem determination in Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1.
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.