IBM Sterling File Gateway Online Training
This IBM Sterling File Gateway Training introduces the participants to the Sterling File Gateway functionality and provides the specific technical skills needed to deploy and support it. The training provides an overview of the features for creating routing templates, transforming file names, searching for files within a route, and reporting on file transfers. This Course
will cover Overview of Sterling File Gateway where you will learn about Users and Trading Partners, Route Channel Templates (RCT), Mailbox Management and Static Route.
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
- IBM MFT Architecture Overview
- Overview of Communication protocols
- Sterling File Gateway
Install and configure Sterling File Gateway
- Describe community, groups and users.
- Build static and dynamic routing channel templates.
- Describe the different persona’s and their responsibilities.
- Configure routing channels.
- Transfer file from a producer to a consumer
- Broadcast messages.
- Explain the enhanced visibility to track a route.
- Explain container and non-container layers.
- Generate reports.
- Discuss the procedure for Sterling File Gateway extensibility
- Mailbox Management
- Custom protocol overview
No Reviews found for this course.