IBM Rational Requirements Composer Online Training
IBM RATIONAL REQUIREMENTS COMPOSER TRAINING INTRODUCTION:
IBM Rational Requirements Composer software empowers teams to define, manage and report on requirements in a lifecycle development project. This web based application supports iterative, waterfall and agile at scale development methodologies using lightweight requirement processes. Now you can reduce rework and costs, accelerate time to market, and improve business outcomes.
Keen Technologiess offers IBM Rational Requirements Composer Training provides the essential development and business development and business support to define and capture business needs and manage all requirements across a project.
IBM RATIONAL REQUIREMENTS COMPOSER TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- Navigating the Rational Requirements Composer
- Capturing the requirements
- Defining the business processes
- Creating the use-case model
- Creating the user-interface sketch and storyboard
- Organizing the requirements
- Reviewing the requirements
- Managing the project
- Reporting on the requirements
- Planning the project
- Creating & configuring a project
- Closing the project
- Collaborative Lifecycle Management
- Migrating projects
No Reviews found for this course.