IBM Qradar SIEM Security
QRadar is a IBM’s Security Intelligence Platform which offers an integrated architecture for unifying event management (SIEM) and security information, log management, incident forensics, anomaly detection and vulnerability and configuration management. These solutions provide greater ease of use, advanced threat detection and lower total cost of ownership.
|QRadar Online Training
|Fundamentals of QRadar, Architecture and administration techniques
|30 Hours with Flexible timings
|Instructor Led-Live Online Training
|Freshers, aspirants seeking to learn the QRadar Administration.
|Please visit the schedule section
- Describe the QRadar SIEM licensed program capabilities and Use.
- Describe how QRadar SIEM gathers data and implements vulnerability calculation
- Learn how to customize and navigate the dashboard tab
- Learn how to inspect the data enclosed in an offense and respond to an offense
- Learn how to identify, filter, and combine events in order to advance critical perceptions about the offense
- How to manage flow and log data sources
- How to implement Reference maps to QRadar SIEM rules.
PRE-REQUISITES : Basic Knowledge of IT Security Concepts would be beneficial.
MODULE 1 : Introduction to IBM Security QRadar SIEM
MODULE 2 : How QRadar SIEM collects security data
MODULE 3 : Using the QRadar SIEM Dashboard
MODULE 4 : Investigating an offense that is triggered by events
MODULE 5 : Investigating the events of an offense
MODULE 6 : Using asset profiles to investigate offenses
MODULE 7 : Investigating an offense that is triggered by flows
MODULE 8 : Using rules and building blocks
MODULE 9 : Creating QRadar SIEM reports
MODULE 10 : Performing advanced filtering
No Reviews found for this course.