IBM NETEZZA ONLINE TRAINING
IBM Netezza Training Introduction:
Netezza designs & also markets the high-performance data warehouse appliances and advanced analytics applications for uses including enterprise data warehousing, business intelligence, predictive analytics and business continuity planning.
IBM Netezza Training is widely credited for inventing or bringing renewed attention to the data warehouse appliance category, depending upon whether one regards long-time data warehouse technology vendor Teradata as having been in the data warehouse appliance category all along.
Netezza Training Overview:
IBM Netezza Training Analytics provides a game-changing experience for Data Scientists by allowing data miners and quantitative analysts to use all the data while still achieving high performance throughout the entire modelling cycle: from data preparation through exploratory data analysis through to model scoring and deployment.
- IBM Netezza Training course will teach participants database administration for the Netezza Appliance.
- The Netezza Appliance Usage course is designed to give the participant an overview of the Netezza appliance architecture and provide a working knowledge and understanding of the Netezza database features and best practices.
- Participants will be able to administer the Netezza appliance,configure client connectivity, create databases and tables, determine distribution methods, load and unload tables, GENERATE STATISTICS, analyze query plans, create materialized views and backup and restore the Netezza appliance.
- Participants will also learn advanced database administration skills for the IBM Netezza Appliance.
- The Netezza Appliance Advanced Concepts course is designed to give the participant a working knowledge and understanding on Netezza appliance internals to optimize Netezza appliance performance and tune system parameters.
- This course will provide an overview of Netezza appliance administration and analysis. Participants will learn how to analyze Plan files, perform query analysis and troubleshooting, optimize data distributions, interact with advanced CLI commands, use nzsql and workload management.
- By taking advantage of the massively parallel processing architecture of an IBM Netezza Training Appliance, analytics can be performed in-database so that there is no superfluous data movement.
- This harnesses the full power of IBM Netezza Training Appliance and allows data miners and quantitative analysts to greatly reduce the time to build and deploy or score a model in a single environment while using increasing massive data sets and shrinking the time from model concept to deployment.
- IBM Netezza Online Training is a powerful platform and data-warehouse appliance that architecturally integrates database and advanced analytics capabilities into single and easy to manage system.
- It is designed for analysis of large data volumes and delivering performance improvements. It has no indexing or tunning.
- The User Defined analytic processes allows developer to implement executable data-processing program. Netezza training teach the complete knowledge to develop and administer successfully within the IBM Netezza system environment.
IBM Netezza Training course focuses on how to effectively exploit the IBM Netezza platform to build, test, and score analytic models in-database. Participants in this course learn how to use:
- In-Database Analytics fully scalable and parallelized
- In-database analytics package
- R, the open source statistical language, that runs on Netezza
- Matrix Engine, a parallelized, linear algebra package.
PREREQUISITES FOR IBM Netezza Online Training:
You should have the following background:
- Basic understanding of using advanced analytics (statistics, data mining, and so on) in business problem solutions
- Working knowledge of R, SQL, or both
- Working knowledge of Unix or Linux
- Experience with Shell Scripting
- Experience with VI Editing
OBJECTIVES FOR IBM NETEZZA TRAINING:
- Understand how the IBM Netezza Training architecture and parallel processing capabilities supports modelling and analysis paradigms on large-scale data sets
- Understand data mining methods in the context of use cases to solve common business problems
- Apply new approaches to modelling and analysis made possible by IBM Netezza Analytics
- Use Netezza Analytics data mining methods and statistical functions using the R client, or IBM Netezza Training
- SQL (NZSQL), or both
IBM NETEZZA TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- IBM NETEZZA TRAINING INTRODUCTION
- OVERVIEW OF IBM NETEZZA ARCHITECTURE
- HOW TO CONNNECTING TO NETEZZA
- IBM NETEZZA ANALYTICS
- EXPLORATION OF DATA
- DATA OBJECTS
- NPS AMPP ARCHITECTURE & VARIOUS NETEZZA APPLIANCE MODELS
- NETTEZZA HIGH AVAILABILITY ARCHITECTURE (CLUSTERING, MIRRORING, FAIL OVER)
- INSTALLING NETEZZA SYSTEM AND CLIENT SOFTWARES
- INSTALLING NETEZZA EMULATOR FOR DAY-TO-DAY PRACTICE
- NZ ADMIN: GUI ADMIN TOOL (INSTALLATION & SET-UP)
- NETTEZZA COMMAND LINE INTERFACE (CLI)
- MANAGE NPS WITH CLI COMMANDS
- MANAGE USER ACCESS TO NETEZZA DATABASES
- MONITORING NETEZZA AND LINUX LOGS
- IBM NETEZZA TRAINING EVENTS (SET-UP & MONITORING)
- DATABASES & TABLES
- DATA DISTRIBUTION (HASH, RANDOM), CLUSTER BASE TABLES, TABLE SKEW
- DISTRIBUTION OF DATA
- DATA MINING WITH IBM NETEZZA TRAINING ANALYTICS: UNSUPERVISED LEARNING METHODS
- DATA MINING WITH IBM NETEZZA ANALYTICS: SUPERVISED LEARNING METHODS
- MANIPULATING LARGE MATRICES
- USER-DEFINED ANALYTICAL PROCESSES
- GENERATE STATISTICS, ZONE MAPS, MATERIALIZED VIEWS, GROOM TABLE
- BACKUP & RESTORE (HOST LEVEL, DATABASE LEVEL, TABLE LEVEL)
- DATABASE REFRESHES & MIGRATIONS
- NETTEZZA APPLIANCE MIGRATION (FOR EXAMPLE: 6.X TO 7.X MIGRATION)
- DATA LOADING/UNLOADING USING EXTERNAL TABLES, NZLOAD, NZ_MIGRATE
- DATA LOADING/UNLOADING USING GUI TOOLS
- OPTIMIZER AND QUERY PLANSQUERY HISTORY COLLECTION & REPORTING
- NETEZZA REPLICATION/DR ARCHITECTURE
- TECHNIQUES TO IMPROVE NETEZZA PERFORMANCE
- FREQUENT DBA ACTIVITIES SUCH AS SPU REPLACEMENTS, ETC
- ODBC/JDBC/OLEDB CLIENT CONNECTIVITY
- WORKING WITH IBM NETEZZA SUPPORT TO RESOLVE ISSUES
No Reviews found for this course.