IBM MQ ADMIN ONLINE TRAINING
IBM MQ ADMIN ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- MQ Introduction
- Installation of MQ/UnInstallation of MQ/ Maintinence Appy & Migration On Linux
- Overview of MQ Objects
- Types of Queues
- What is Message & Predefined Message Types
- Types Of Persistence
- Basic DQM Setup Configurations on Distributed Systems
- Channel Sharing (or) Xmitq Sharing
- One-To-Many Communication
- Many-To-One Communication
- Troubleshooting Steps
- Types of predefine MCAs
- Logical Combinations on Message Channel
- Channel States & Channel Properties
- Channel Triggering
- Application Triggering
- MQ SERVER Definition
- CCDT File Configuration
- High Availabilities & Load Balancing
- Calls for MQ API
- OAM Service
TYPES OF LOGS
- Error Logs
- Transaction Logs
- MQ File System Regarding Logs
- Circular Logging
- Linear Logging
- What is Check Point?
- What Restart Recovery & Media Recovery
- What is Active Log, Inactive Log & Suppress Log
- How to Update Media Log
- How To Perform Logs Backup using the MS62 Support Pack
DEAD LETTER QUEUE & HANDLER USAGE
- Qload/Unload Usage
- MSL1 Utility Configuration on Linux
- QMGR Definitions Backup, ACLs Backup & Deployment
- Basic Unix Commands
- SSL (ONE-WAY & TWO-WAY)
- OAM Service
- BlockIP Configuration On Channel
- Clustering Advantages
- Cluster Components
- What is Full Repository?
- What is Partial Repository?
- Cluster Channels Types
- How to Configure the Basic Cluster Setup With One Full Repository
- How to Upgrade the Existed Cluster To Two Full Repositories
- How to Enable Workload Sharing in Cluster Network
- How To Administrate Cluster Network using “SUSPEND, RESUME, RESET & REFRESH COMMANS”
- How to Use QMGR Alias in Cluster Network
- How To Overlap clusters Using Namelist Object
- How to Enable Cluster Security
MULTIHOPPING ON DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS
- How to Configure Default Xmitq To QMGR
- Ticketing Toll Overview With Monitoring Templates
- Remote Administration
- Client Reconnect
- MutiInstance QMGR Configuration On Distributed Systems
- MQ Server Health Cheack
- MQ Configuration Files (MQS.INI, QM.INI)
- MQ File System on Distributed Systems
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.