IBM Lombardi Online Training
IBM Lombardi Course Content:
1.BPM Lombardi Team Works 7.5 Online Training
2.Business process management Overview
3.BPM, BPMN, BPM Components
4.Over view of IBM Lombardi 7.X
- Explaining IBM Process Center Architecture.
- Introduction of Process Stake Holders and there activities.
- Introduction of Lombardi Product Components.
- Lombardi Key Terms and Concepts.
5.Creating your first Lombardi Project
- How to add the User groups and Users and how to grant access.
- Create a New Process.
- Explain the Process Package / Tool Kit Package.
- Managing Snapshots and Workspaces.
- Creating a BPD and Configuration Setting
- Adding Lanes to the BPD
- Assigning Participants
- Adding activities
- Establishing process flow lanes
7.Building Coaches and Services and nested service
- Building Human Services
- Building Integration Service
- Building general System Services
8.Building an executable BPDs and Services
- Using Gateways
- Implementing Activities
- Adding Process Variables to BPD
9.Building an executable BPDs and Services
- Adding Events to BPD
- Setting Environment Variable
- Validating Processes
- Modeling Mesg Events
- Timer Events
- Adhoc Events
11.Mapping and Managing Variables
- Creating Custom Variables
- Declaring and passing variables
- Creating Exposed process variables
- Explain Pre and Post assignments
- Initializing Complex variable using java script
- Making Variables available to process portal search
- Exception handling
- Using Embedded java script using external activities
- Introduction to Web API and web services
- Introduction to Performance DB, Tracking Groups, Reports
- Support & Maintenance
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.