IBM Lombardi Online Training
IBM Lombardi Course Content:
1.BPM Lombardi Team Works 7.5 Online Training
2.Business process management Overview
3.BPM, BPMN, BPM Components
4.Over view of IBM Lombardi 7.X
- Explaining IBM Process Center Architecture.
- Introduction of Process Stake Holders and there activities.
- Introduction of Lombardi Product Components.
- Lombardi Key Terms and Concepts.
5.Creating your first Lombardi Project
- How to add the User groups and Users and how to grant access.
- Create a New Process.
- Explain the Process Package / Tool Kit Package.
- Managing Snapshots and Workspaces.
- Creating a BPD and Configuration Setting
- Adding Lanes to the BPD
- Assigning Participants
- Adding activities
- Establishing process flow lanes
7.Building Coaches and Services and nested service
- Building Human Services
- Building Integration Service
- Building general System Services
8.Building an executable BPDs and Services
- Using Gateways
- Implementing Activities
- Adding Process Variables to BPD
9.Building an executable BPDs and Services
- Adding Events to BPD
- Setting Environment Variable
- Validating Processes
- Modeling Mesg Events
- Timer Events
- Adhoc Events
11.Mapping and Managing Variables
- Creating Custom Variables
- Declaring and passing variables
- Creating Exposed process variables
- Explain Pre and Post assignments
- Initializing Complex variable using java script
- Making Variables available to process portal search
- Exception handling
- Using Embedded java script using external activities
- Introduction to Web API and web services
- Introduction to Performance DB, Tracking Groups, Reports
- Support & Maintenance
No Reviews found for this course.