IBM DATACAP ADMIN ONLINE TRAINING
IBM DATACAP ADMIN ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
- Taskmaster Single machine configuration
- Configure & Start Taskmaster Server service
- Configure the Internet Explorer
- Configure the Taskmaster Web client.
- Maintaining users and groups & configure security
ADD USERS, GROUPS & STATIONS
- Set privileges & permissions
- Authentication & Encryption
- ADSI authentication
- LDAP authentication
- ADLDS authentication
- LLLDAP authentication
MULTI-MACHINE CONFIGURATION CONSIDERATIONS
- Firewall, FIPS security & Security key
- Configure Taskmaster server
- Configure Taskmaster client
- Configure Taskmaster Web server
- Configure Rulerunner
- Configure Taskmaster Web client upload service
- Configure RV2
- Configure NENU
- Configure wTM
ADMINISTRATION OF PRODUCTION SYSTEM
- Virtual stations & queuing of tasks
- Add shortcuts to the Start menu
- Add shortcuts to Web Client
- Disaster recovery
- Configure Microsoft SQL Server
- Configure IBM System Dashboard
- Manage daily production
- Monitoring system performance and production volume
- Meeting customer Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements
- Manage resources
- Purge completed workflow
- Switch scanner.
- Configure NENU (New Enhanced Notification Utility) to handle process exceptions
- Configure the event log content
- View event logs
- Maintain event logs
- Log File Locations
MICROSOFT APPLICATION EVENT LOGS
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.