IBM Cognos Planning online training
IBM Cognos Planning Training offer the participants an overview of the IBM Cognos Planning solution. You will learn the purpose and uses of every Planning component and will be able to understand what is involved in creating a Planning Analyst model. Our course will help you to perform hands-on demos and workshops while learning the essentials of building a Planning solution. You will be able to create a Planning Contributor application based on a model.
1.Introduction to IBM Cognos Planning Analyst
- Examine the components of the IBM Cognos Planning solution
- Discuss libraries, D Lists, D Cubes, and D Links
- Create libraries
2.Create D Lists and D Cubes
- Manually create D Lists
- Import D List items from external sources
- Modify D Lists
- Build D Cubes
- Determine what can be used as source data
- Create file maps to assist in loading data
- Load data from an external source into a D Cube
- Load data from one D Cube to another
4.Introduction to IBM Cognos Planning Contributor Administration
- Review IBM Cognos Performance Management (PM) Solution
- Identify IBM Cognos Planning and its components
- Identify IBM Cognos BI and its components
- Examine the IBM Cognos Planning architecture
- Examine IBM Cognos Planning Contributor and its components
- Examine the development process for the Planning Contributor solution
5.Build an IBM Cognos Planning Contributor Application
- Examine best practices for building the underlying IBM Cognos Planning Analyst model
- Configure IBM Cognos Planning Administrator
- Create a Planning Contributor application using the Application wizardSpecify navigation, orientation, and application settings
- Import the e.List and rights
- Run Go to Production and preview a Planning Contributor application
6.Manage Workflow and Web Application Activities
- Access the application in IBM Cognos Connection
- Examine the user roles and workflow states
- Create annotations
- Attach documents to Planning Contributor application items
- View and delete commentary
- Bounce users from the application
- Work offline
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.