IBM Cognos Integration Server Online Training
IBM Cognos Integration Server Training curriculum makes learner familiar with extracting the data from sales, operational and financial applications of varied sources. The learning module of the course is so designed that it helps users drive growth and manage risks with Cognos Integration Server
- Course overview
- Intended audience
- Course objectives
2.What is Cognos Integration Server?
- Key features
- Key benefits
- How does Integration Server work?
- Provides a single window into:
- Financial data
- User information
- Supporting information
- What Is a Star Schema?
- Creating Star Schema tables from a Cube
- Common Hyperion Cube terminology
- Parent/Child vs. Balanced Hierarchies
- Overview of steps required to use Cognos Integration Server
4.The Connection Manager
- Create a connection
- Test a connection
- Clone a connection
- Delete a connection
- Determine where a connection is used
- Edit a connection
- Export a connection
- Import a connection
- Sort the connection list
- Create and test a source connection for HFM
- Create and test a target connection for SQL Server
6.The Selection Manager
- Choose a source and a target connection
- Fill in column selection Information
- Examine the outline construct
- Create a Point of View
- Star Schema options
- Star Schema Dimension Table layout
- Metadata extraction options
- Data extraction options
- Saving and running a selection
- Other toolbar options
- Search for outline members
7.Demo: Create a Saved Selection for HFM by
- Choosing source and target connections
- Selecting the dimensions to export
- Creating a Point of View
- Run the selection and observe the output in SQL Server
- Change the Fact Table and Dimension Table layouts
- Run the selection again and observe the changes in the SQL Server output
8.The Log Viewer
- The display
- The control bar
- Sample run detail
9.The Command Line Interface
- List connections
- List all Member of a Selection ID
- Run a Selection by name
- Run specific Selection IDs
- Update Selection from previously-exported selection file
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.