IBM BPM 8.5.6 Administration Online Training
Business Process Management (BPM) is a discipline that leverages software and services to provide total visibility into your organization. BPM software and services from IBM help organizations optimize business performance by discovering, documenting, automating, monitoring and continuously improving business processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs.IBM Business Process Manager is a full-featured, consumable business process management (BPM) platform designed for faster time to deployment.
- You should have a general knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and SOA.
- Course introduction
- Overview of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced architecture overview
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced installation
- Exercise: Configuring the cell
- Exercise: Installing the IBM HTTP Server
- Introduction to IBM Process Center
- Exercise: Exploring IBM Process Center
- Overview of IBM Process Server
- IBM Process Server components
- IBM Process Server deployment topologies
- Exercise: Creating the clusters
- Introduction to Business Space
- Exercise: Configuring Business Space
- Exercise: Configuring the Process Server component
- Introduction to the service integration bus
- Exercise: Configuring the messaging cluster
- Business process choreography
- Exercise: Installing and configuring Business Process Choreographer
- Application deployment concepts
- Failed event manager overview
- Exercise: IBM Process Server administration
- Exercise: Administering Business Space
- Overview of Performance Data Warehouse
- Exercise: Configuring the Performance Data Warehouse
- Overview of deployment scenarios
- Exercise: Managing offline and online Process Servers
- IBM Process Server advanced topologies
- Exercise: Configuring messaging engine policies and transaction log failover
- Exercise: Configuring SSL
- Exercise: Implementing security with LDAP
- Problem determination
- Course summary
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.