IBM Bluemix online training
IBM Bluemix Training: Learn IBM is a Platform as a Service (PAAS) which facilitates several programming languages and services to be built, execute and manage on-Could. Get hands-on training on Bluemix fundamentals, access to the Compose UI, Cloud Foundry and ethical practices, how to build, run, deploy and manage applications on the cloud, SoftLayer infrastructure., etc.
1.Cloud computing, cloud architecture and how to make the most of the value of cloud development.
2.The components & features of Bluemix, such as organization, spaces, boilerplates and services.
3.How to quickly install and adjust a boilerplate application in Node.js by using the Bluemix web interface.
4.How to use the cf command line (Cloud Foundry) to install applications, understand the basics of the Cloud Foundry architecture and use build packs
5.The benefits of applying test- driven development and agile best practices.
6.How to adjust your applications by using DevOps services and tooling
7.The benefits of using environmental variable and separating configuration from the code
8.The fundamentals of containers, Docker files and virtual machines
9.Budgeting of your applications
- Boilerplate Applications
- DevOps Services
- Agile & Test-Driven Development
- Cloud Foundry
- Containers and virtual machines
11.Hands on Excercises
- Deploy the first Application
- Deploy and update the Application by using the CLI
- Bluemix Integration with DevOps services
- Working in Devops services
- Creating the Project sources code Repository
- Setting up developments Tooling
- Test- Driven developments
- Adding a Rest API and deploying to Bluemix
- Adding a service to an application
- Creating a user provided service
- Specifying a Buildpack
No Reviews found for this course.