HP Remote Graphics Software Online Training
HP Remote Graphics Software (RGS) is a remote desktop connection protocol that delivers a high performance remote desktop user experience for standard and graphics intensive 2D, 3D, video and media-rich applications. With HP RGS, users can enjoy on-demand access to their high performance desktop resources, where and when they need them, over a standard LAN, WAN or VPN
1. RGS version 5 & 6
2. HP RGS Overview
3. What’s new in version 6 ?
4. Features and benefits, architecture, and functionality of the product.
5. Sender event logging on Windows
6. Receiver and Sender logging
7. Optimizing RGS performance
8. Pre-connection checklist
9. Local computer (Receiver) checklist
10. Remote computer (Sender) checklist
11. RGS session manager
12. Session Manager / Pool Management
13. Pool Profile Setting
14. Discovery tasks for new installations
15. HP-RGS Setup / De-commissioning process
16. Windows 7 RGS nodes – Administration, Installation and Configuration
17. RHEL 5.x & 6.x RGS nodes – Administration, Installation and Configuration
No Reviews found for this course.
Write a Review