HL7 Online Training
HL7 and its members provide a framework (and related standards) for the exchange, integration, sharing, and retrieval of electronic health information. These standards define how information is packaged and communicated from one party to another, setting the language, structure and data types required for seamless integration between systems. HL7 standards support clinical practice and the management, delivery, and evaluation of health services, and are recognized as the most commonly used in the world.
1.Standards Involved in Healthcare Messaging
- Assimilation of HL7 Architecture.
- The HL7 Messaging Protocols.
- The HL7 Framework.
- Purpose & Scope of HL7.
- Message Workflow in a Hospital.
- HL7 Work process.
- Creating Codes for Messaging characters.
2.Basic Idea & Principles of HL7
- A basic knowledge of HL7 is imparted in this workshop. It covers messaging kinds and trigger events, and then goes into the building of HL7 messages and the parts involved in their construction.
- It delves into the specifics of the message’s structure (HL7-Admit, Discharge, & transfer A04) (HL7 -Message Header Segment) and the responsibilities of each of its constituent parts.
- HL7 Admit, Discharge & transfer segments.
- HL7 Semantic Interoperability Frameworks.
- HL7 Detailed Financial Transaction Messages.
- HL7 Order Entry Messages.
- HL7 Observation Result Messages.
- HL7Medical Document Management Messages.
- HL7 Query Response Conformance Statements.
- HL7 Acknowledgement protocols.
4.HL7 Data Types involved in Messaging Structure
- Medical Record.
5.HL7 Communication Module
- For a Clinical interface specialist, the important module to be known is to have knowledge on Networking concept. Below is the main component of Networking.
- Database Readers
6.Mirth Connect (HL7 Passage through various channels)
- Passage of folder-folder channel
- Passage from folder to Networking (TCP/IP)
- Passage from Networking to folder
- Building channels for Database Readers:
- It includes creating architecture of HL7 using message builders.
- Building channels for Database writer:
- It includes mapping of various HL7 variables and using those variables for inserting data.
7.XML Language & E4X
- How to manipulate XML?
- Usage of E4X
8.Basic Concepts of Java scripts
- You’ll learn various functions and variables of java scripts involved in HL7 which are used for Message Builders and networking components.
9.Mirth Connect: Filters
- Concepts of Filter’s involved in messaging
- How to build a filter?
- How to apply filter in Mirth Connect?
10.Mirth Connect: Transformers
- Concepts of Transformers
- What is a transformer?
- Various transformers involved in Mirth Connect
- Transformer Java script reader.
- What is a conformance in HL7?
- Why Conformance in HL7?
- What is DICOM Conformance statement?
12.HL7- Other concepts
- Continuity of Care Document.
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources.
- Meaningful Use stage.
No Reviews found for this course.