Over 10 crore people speak German worldwide and is considered a language of business in more than other 20 countries. For travel across much of Europe and even the ex-Soviet countries it is still one of the most useful languages to know. Apart from the US, Germany is the major trade partner of the UK.
German is considered a business language in 10 countries including Switzerland, Italy, Belgium, Hungary, Denmark etc..
We provide German Language Training through online.
German Language Training Course
The syllabus provides a important structure and the lessons include a balance of conversation, listening, pronunciation and grammar to help you learn.
Grammar and the more correct aspects of the language are covered as much as possible by using practical situations – speaking and actively using the language is crucial in our learning.
- Personal Pronouns: I, you (formal and informal) etc.
- Introduction to noun and gender: Two important verbs
- German verbs in the present tense
- Stem changing verbs
- Sentence Formation
- Question words
- Possessive Pronouns
- Imperative Sentences
- Past tense
- Common greetings.
- With sound plus a pronunciation guide for German letters and words. Common adjectives and colors
- Countries, nationalities and languages. With exercises and quiz.
- German Numbers
- Talking about your family and relations.
- Directions and going places.
- The Calendar and Appointments – The days of the week, months and dates – Ordinal numbers, timings
- Occupations in German.
- Talking about the weather
- Hobbies and freetime activities
- Daily routine
No Reviews found for this course.
Write a Review