EXTOL Business Integrator Online Training
The EXTOL Business Integrator platform is widely used by companies across multiple industries to introduce new efficiencies to stay competitive.
- Start to Finish Install of EXTOL Business Integrator 3.1 Studio
- Start to Finish Install of EXTOL Business Integrator 3.1 Server — iSeries/Windows/Linux
- How to reference objects among multiple projects.
- Review of Versioning and Team Syncronization — Commiting Changes, Locking EBI Objects, Reviewing History Changes
- Set-up Sub versioning to force users to for before any updates are made to EXTOL objects
- Get accustomed to new Eclipse platform, screens, and editor frames
- Discover new ways to search and filter EXTOL objects. Allows for faster access and less clicking.
- Customize projects from EFR– EXTOL Free Repository by Sean Hoppe Consulting Group
- Interface EXTOL EBI 3.1 Studio with EXTOL EBI 3.1 Server
- Kickoff of building integration projects
- Deploy and monitor integration project
- Interface EXTOL EBI 3.1 with EXTOL Dashboard
- Understanding Auditor, advanced logging and Customizing Log Filters
- Navigate Dashboard and feel comfortable using it on a daily basis
- Set-up/Test SOAP Webservice Provider and Consumer
- Set-up/Test REST Webservice Provider and Consumer
- Mastering Sub versioning: Tags/Branches, Properties – svn:needs-lock
- Promoting test objects to QA/Production Servers via change management
- Re-use EXTOL objects such as ReceiveEdiBPS to add additional parameters/logic
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.