ETL Testing Online Training
ETL Testing is a much sought after technology in the IT industry as most of the large scale projects are moved to the production environment only after they have been through ETL Testing. The boom is always huge for ETL Testing as they have the ability to support small as well as big data warehouses. This course focuses on building hands-on experience for beginners to ETL Test the Data Warehouse. The course curriculum is designed by coupling real-time scenarios in practice with industry’s best practices.
With this course you can build ETL Tested Enterprise Data Warehouse functional logic that contains multi-dimensional data from various sources. The course also focuses on how to present the information as per different user requirements. A comprehensive course , it also covers the basics of Data Warehouse conceptual details and the QA testing methodologies followed in order to ensure error free data warehouse applications
COURSE CONTENT :
DATA WAREHOUSE CONCEPTUAL
- Data Warehouse : Essential Use
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- Data warehouse Life Cycle
- Fact and Dimension Table
- Data Warehouse Vs.OLTP
- Data Input through Acquisition Techniques
- Data revolution as per business logic
- Data mining
- Data Mart functioning in detail
- Design and build Database
- Schema Overview : Star, Snow Flake, Fact Constellation
ETL TESTING PERSPECTIVE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE
- SDLC Overview, Models and Methodologies
- Databases and Types
- Explore Data document
- BQuick Check on Transformation Management
- Informatica Tool Overview
SLOWLY CHANGING DIMENSION MANAGEMENT
- SCD definition wise
- SCD with Type 1 to Type 6
- SCD Dealing Techniques
SQL IN ACCORDANCE WITH ETL TESTING
- SQL Basic Knowledge
- ETL Environment Architecture with Tool Set
- Build Functional Specifications of White Box and Black box Testing
- Work on Testing that Transform Data through invoked Rules
- Querying to extract Data and types of Querying
ETL TESTING FOR ERROR FREE DATA WARE HOUSE
- ETL Testing basic Conceptual Knowledge
- ETL Testing Quality to abide by and Standards to follow
- ETL Role Responsibilities in Real-time
- ETL Testing Methodologies : Black, Grey and White Box
- Design ETL Testing flow
- Work on creating ETL Test Plans
- Work on Writing ETL Test Cases
- Work on Reporting ETL Testing Bug Management
- Build Queries that identify Database bugs
- ETL Testing for Performance Optimization
- Best Practices
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.