Docker and Kubernetes Online Training
Become an expert in implementing and maintaining Docker platform applications with this Docker and Kubernetes Training. Gain an in-depth understanding of user interface and navigation, users and tasks, and data administration.
Further, You will understand Kubernetes architecture and its master components, like node, pods, labels, and Annotations. You will also learn to deploy apps on clusters and further expose these apps outside the cluster i.e deploy Kubernetes Cluster on Cloud server etc. and get to know, how to scale apps either manually or using auto-scaling, along with best security practices that should be followed during cluster orchestration like Providing a Unique Identity for an Application.
With Cloud labs, practice populating and protecting the database, creating knowledge bases and service catalogs. Learn how to implement workflow activities and approval structure, business rules, and client scripts, and more.
Get ready for Docker and Kubernetes deployment at your organization with our Docker and Kubernetes training.
What are the objectives of Docker and Kubernetes Training ?
After completing this Docker and Kubernetes Training course, you will be able to:
- Explain Kubernetes Architecture
- Run containerized applications from pre-existing images stored in a centralized registry
- Create and Deploy Containers
- Deploy Kubernetes Cluster on Cloud Server
- Explain Pods and Distributed System Tool Kit
- Organize/Schedule Applications on Containers
- Install, maintain, and operate the Docker platform
- Stand-up new Docker environments and perform general maintenance and configuration
- Migrate traditional applications to containers
- Explain Security Practises for Cluster Orchestration.
- Know how real-world Applications are Deployed
Who is Docker and Kubernetes Training for?
- Solution Architects
- System Architect
- DevOps Professionals
- Individuals using containers to deploy applications to production
What are the prerequisites for Docker and Kubernetes Training?
Basic Understanding of Linux and/or Windows Server
1.Docker Fundamentals and Deep Dive
- Introduction to Containers
- Introduction to Docker
- Docker EcoSystem
- Docker Components
- Docker Architecture
- Docker Engine Components and Dataflow
- Classroom Environment With Docker setup
- Containers Creations
- Containers Operations
- Docker – Images Operations
- Registry and Repositories in Docker
- Docker – Building Images
- Image Build with Dockerfile
- Deep Dive (Advanced) – Images
- Real time application image builds
- Deep Dive – Containers
- Housekeeping (Deleting dangling images, containers and volumes)
- Container Network Model
- Docker Volumes
- Persistent data in Docker Volumes
2. Kubernetes Fundamentals and Deep Dive
- Introduction to Microservices
- What is Kubernetes
- Why Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Cluster objects overview
- Kubernetes Cluster Installation Methods
- Production method installation for complete setup (NO minikube, No cloud based services)
- Calico Network setup for Installation
- Kubernetes communication and Architecture
- Kubernetes Pods various implementation operations
- Kubernetes Labels and Selectors various implementation operations
- Kubernetes Replicasets various implementation operations
- Kubernetes Deployments various implementation operations
- Kubernetes Services various implementation operations
- Cluster IP
- Load Balancers
- Kubernetes object deletion process
- Scale up an application
- Scale down an application
- Rolling updates
- Real Time Examples for Webservers like nginx, tomcat etc.
- Dashboard for Kubernetes implementation
- Other Critical Kubernetes objects and their implementation
- Monitoring solutions for K8’s
- Deployment methods for Kubernetes ready application (helm or other related offerings)
- Final Closure
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.