CTP + Online Training
The CTP (Cyber Threat Professional) Level I training course is designed to augment existing experience and qualifications. The objective is to demystify the world of cyber threats in a “Boot Camp” style course.
1.Introduction to Training
- The Role and Qualities of a Trainer
- How Adults Learn – The Domains of Learning
- Modes of Training Delivery
2.How Adults Learn
- The Characteristics of Adult Learners
- The Learning Cycle
- Delivery Methods – Demonstration and Co-operative Learning
3.Training Needs Analysis
- Client Needs
- Learner Needs
- Motivation in Adult Learning
- Considerations in Course Planning
- The Learning Group
- Course Aims and Learning Objections
- The ECDL Module Plan – Component Parts
- The ECDL Module Plan – Sequence and Schedule
6.Module Planning 2
- Scheduling of ECDL Modules
- Selecting Appropriate Instructional Techniques
- Introduction to Session Planning
7.Session Planning and Training Resources
- Developing a Session Plan
- Session Content
- Training Resources
8.The ECDL Programme
- The ECDL Foundation and the National Operator
- The History, Benefits and Objectives of the ECDL
- Managing the Training Room
9.Practical Activities in Training Sessions
- Practical Project Design
- The professionalism of the Trainer
- Evaluation Criteria
- Theories of Evaluation
- Design of Evaluation Instruments
- Responding to Evaluation
11.Planning and Delivering Effective ECDL Training
- The First ECDL Session
- Planning for Delivery
12.Planning and Delivering Effective ECDL Training
- ===============================Planning for Delivery
- The CTP Certification Programme
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.