Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Online Training
In this course, you will learn to plan, deploy, secure, and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. You will also gain the knowledge and skills needed to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange 2013. This course incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and it can assist you in preparation for Exam 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
Deploying and Managing Exchange Server
- Server 2013 Prerequisites and Requirements
- Exchange Server 2013 Deployment
- Managing Exchange Server 2013
Planning and Configuring Mailbox
- Mailbox Server Role
- Planning the Mailbox Server Deployment
- Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Managing Exchange Server 2013 Recipients
- Managing Exchange Recipients
- Planning and Implementing Public Folder Mailboxes
- Managing Address Lists and Policies
Planning and Deploying Client Access Server
- Planning Client Access Server Deployment
- Configuring the Client Access Server Role
- Managing Client Access Services
Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Client Connectivity to Client Access Server
- Configuring Outlook Web App
- Planning and Configuring Mobile Messaging
- Configuring Secure Internet Access for Client Access Server
Planning and Implementing High Availability
- High Availability on Exchange Server 2013
- Configuring Highly Available Mailbox Databases
- Configuring Highly Available Client Access Servers
Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Planning for Disaster Mitigation
- Planning and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Backup
- Planning and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Recovery
Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Message Transport
- Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Managing Transport Rules
Planning and Configuring Message Hygiene
- Planning Messaging Security
- Implementing an Anti-Virus Solution for Exchange Server 2013
- Implementing an Anti-Spam Solution for Exchange Server 2013
Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Configuring Role-Based Access Control
- Configuring Audit Logging
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
- Monitoring Exchange Server 2013
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2013
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
Deploy and Manage Exchange Server 2013
- Evaluate Requirements and Prerequisites for an Exchange Server 2013 Installation
- Deploy Exchange Server 2013
- Manage Exchange Server 2013
Configure Mailbox Servers
- Plan Configuration for Mailbox Servers
- Configure Storage on the Mailbox Servers
- Create and Configure Mailbox Databases
Manage Recipient Objects
- Configure Trey Research Recipients
- Configure Address Lists and Policies for Trey Research
- Configure Public Folders for Trey Research
Deploy and Configure Client Access Server Role
- Configure Certificates for the Client Access Server
- Configure Client Access Server Options
- Configure Custom MailTips
Plan and Configure Messaging Client Connectivity
- Plan Client Connectivity
- Configure Outlook Web App and Outlook Anywhere
- Configure Exchange ActiveSync
- Publish Exchange Server 2013 through TMG 2010
Implement High Availability
- Create and Configuring a Database Availability Group
- Deploy Highly Available Client Access Servers
- Test the High Availability Configuration
Implement Disaster Recovery for Exchange Server 2013
- Back Up Exchange Server 2013
- Restore Exchange Server 2013 Data
Plan and Configure Message Transport
- Configure Message Transport
- Troubleshoot Message Delivery
- Configure Transport Rules and Data Loss Prevention Policies
Plan and Configure Message Security
- Configure Antimalware Options in Exchange Server 2013
- Configure Anti-Spam Options on Exchange Server
- Validate Antimalware and Anti-Spam Configuration
Configure Administrative Security and Auditing
- Configure Exchange Server Permissions
- Configure Audit Logging
- Configure RBAC Split Permissions on Exchange Server
Monitor and Troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013
- Monitor Exchange Server
- Troubleshoot Database Availability
- Troubleshoot Client Access Servers
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.