Blackberry Course Content:
- Detailing the blackberry platform and it’s evolution
- Explaining the process of code signing
- Describing the various simulators and IDE needed for development
- Illustrating the different project types and their elements
- Explaining the foreground and background applications in blackberry apps
- Describing the basics and usage of threads
- Explains the usage of common elements of user interface
- Explains the development and customization of menus and dialogs
- Methods of using different fonts, images and animation
- Explains the steps for playing videos and transitions
- Methods of handling clicks and touch events
- Explaining keyboard events
- Detailing context Menus
- Detailing the FileConnection API
- Explaining file system and persistence
- Usage of SQLite and unified search
- Detailing the MIDP framework for blackberry
- Explaining the usage of networking and TCP/IP connection
- Illustrating the steps for packaging of application
- Describes the process of publishing of application
- Detailing usage of location based service and GPS
- Explaining device administration for blackberry smart phone
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.