ArcSight Logger Administration and Operations Online Training
ArcSight Logger Administration and Operations provides you with comprehensive training to quickly configure your Logger Appliance or Downloadable Software Logger and bring it into an operational state.
1.Introduction to Logger
- Basic features and functionality
- Logger form factors, models, speeds and feeds
- Deployment scenarios, use cases
- Basic architecture and data flow
- Hardware and software specifications
- Logger Administration
2.Installing and Initializing Logger Appliance
- Logger Installation and Initialization
- Setting storage volumes
- Setting retention policy
- Setting storage groups
- Initial configuration procedures
3.Installing and Initializing Software Logger
- Logger Installation Requirements and Prerequisites
- Installing and Configuring Software Logger
- Upgrading Software Logger
- Uninstalling Software Logger
- Logger gauges, menu bar, help/options
- Navigation and window controls
- Structure of subtabs, menus, options, etc.
5.Logger Configuration Settings
- Event Archives
- Event Input/Output
- Scheduled Tasks
- Saved Search
- Search Optimization
- Peer Loggers
- Configuration Backup
- System Maintenance
- Retrieve Logs
- Content Import
6.Configuring Event Input and Output
- Receivers – CEF and raw event data capabilities
- Forwarders and ESM Destinations
- Devices and Device Groups
- Event I/O SSL Certificates
7.System Admin Settings
- System Admin sub-menu
- System sub-menu
- Logs sub-menu
- Storage sub-menu
- Security sub-menu
8.Managing Users and Groups
- User Group Privileges
- Managing User Groups
- Managing Users
- Managing User Authentication
9.Alerts and Notifications
- Configuring Notification Destinations
- Configuring Realtime Alerts and Notifications
- Viewing Alerts
- Exporting Alerts
10.Import, Export, Backup, and Restore
- Import and Export Logger alerts and queries
- Backup and Restore Logger reports and configuration
- Archiving Events
- Retrieving Audit and Error Logs
- Logger Search and Reporting
- Search UI
- Unified Search Facilities
- Wild Cards
- Query Expressions (Filters)
- Time Range
- Field Sets
- Running, Refining and Rerunning Searches
13.Filters, Saved Searches, and Scheduled Alerts
- Saving and Retrieving a Query
- Types of Filters
- Managing Filters
- Creating Saved Search and Scheduled Alert Jobs
- Saving and Exporting Search Results
- Searching from the ESM Console
14.Introduction to Reports
- Reports Overview
- Types of Reports
- Running Reports
- Scheduling Reports
- Creating Reports
- Editing Reports
- Copying and Editing Report Templates
- Working with Report Queries
- Using the SQL Editor
- Using Parameters and Parameter Groups
17.Using and Designing Report Dashboards
- Dashboards Overview
- Designing Dashboards
- Creating Widgets
- Set Dashboard Preferences
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.