Apache Storm Online Training
Keen Technologies Apache Storm training makes you an expert in Building blocks of any Storm topology, Storm for Real Time Analytics, Architecture and its comparison with hadoop, Big Data world..etc.
1. Introduction Of Big Data And Storm
In this module, you will get understanding of Big Data World, Batch Analytics, Real Time Analytics, Storm for Real Time Analytics, Basics of Storm, its origin, architecture and its comparison with hadoop.
2. What is Big data
- Big Data Analytics: Batch Vs Real Time
- Hadoop for Batch Analytics
- Shortcomings of Hadoop
- Storm for Real Time Analytics
- What is Storm
- Use Cases of Storm
- Components of Storm
- Properties of Storm
- Storm Vs Hadoop.
3. Storm Technology Stack And Groupings
In this module, you’ll learn Storm Installation, different run modes of Storm, Creating a simple program and different topologies available in Storm.
- Storm Installation
- Storm Running Modes
- Creating First Storm Topology
- Topologies in Storm.
4. Spouts And Bolts In Storm
This module covers on Spouts and Bolts and also about two basic building blocks of any Storm topology.
- Reliable Vs Unreliable Messages
- Getting Data
- Bolt Life cycle
- Bolt Structure
- Reliable Vs Unreliable Bolts.
5. Trident Topologies In Storm
In this module, you’ll learn about Design and Trident in Storm and also the concepts like Strom Spout, RQ Class and different types of Bolts in Storm.
- Design and Trident in Storm
- Storm Spout, RQ Class, Co-ordinator
- Emitter, Bolt and Committer Bolts in Storm
- Partitioned Transactional Spouts
6. Real Life Storm Project
The project module is an important phase of storm training, consisting of discussion about real life projects and how to write customized code and execution to improve your skills.
No Reviews found for this course.
Write a Review