Agile Scrum Master Online Training
The market demand and expectations by a rapid change in technologies have paved the way for the implementation and conceptualization of Agile methods and values in any organization. Scrum is an Agile framework for completing complex projects. Scrum originally was formalized for software development projects, but it works well for any complex, innovative scope of work. The possibilities are endless. Scrum is the most famous framework for implementing agile which relies on adaptive planning and iterative development and delivery which mainly focuses on the Agile Development concepts. Our Agile Scrum Master training enhances the capability to deliver shippable products by the end of each sprint. Scrum is being used in major Development projects where it tends to have 70% projects executed using Scrum methodology.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Proficient in Scrum Technology and their Applications
2. Capable of producing the variable Scrum Artifacts
3. Implement distributed Scrum
4. Prepared for a Scrum Master role with any Scrum implementing organization
5. Ready to facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning, and sprint reviews
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SCRUM certification exam. 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management. Experience in Agile ways of working will help understand better
Unit 1: Introduction to Agile
- Introduction to Agile
- The History of Agile
- Agile Way of Thinking
- Other Agile Frameworks
Unit 2: Introduction to the Scrum Framework
- Introduction to Scrum
- Scrum Events and Artifacts
- Articulating Scrum values
- Locating Scrum in empirical process theory
- Viewing the Scrum Framework as a container for Agile
- Distinguishing Scrum’s focus on self-management
Unit 3: Defining the Scrum Master Role
- Positioning the Scrum Master role in the Scrum Team
- Identifying three key aspects of Agile servant leaders
- Facilitating the events of the Scrum framework
- Leading Scrum Teams to high performance
- Acting as organization-wide change agent
Unit 4: Coaching the Scrum Team
- Forming cross-functional teams from individuals with different professional backgrounds
- Balancing conflicting opinions within the team
- Dealing with dysfunctional team members
- Protecting the team from outside interference
Unit 5: Identifying and Removing Impediments
- Facilitating the daily Scrum
- Designing engaging and effective Sprint Retrospectives
- Developing responses to typical scenarios
Unit 6: Facilitating change in the wider Organization
- Recognizing the tension between empirical process control and traditional management culture
- Helping the team progress when the organization has not fully adapted to Agile
- Mapping spheres of influence and control within the organization
Unit 7: Continuously Improving as a Scrum Master
- Practicing soft skills for more effective servant leadership
- Networking for mutual support and learning
- Valuing the team performance as a yardstick of success
- Ensuring the right metrics are being collected
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.