Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Online Training
In this course, you will gain the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. You will learn how to configure Exchange Server 2013, and you will discuss the guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment. This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and it can assist you in your preparation for Exam 70-342: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Advanced Solutions.
Designing and Implementing Site Resiliency
- Site Resiliency in Exchange Server 2013
- Planning a Site Resilient Implementation
- Implementing Site Resiliency
Planning Virtualization for Exchange Server 2013
- Hyper-V 3.0
- Virtualizing Exchange Server 2013 Server Roles
Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Telephony Technologies
- Unified Messaging in Exchange Server 2013
- Unified Messaging Components
Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing a Unified Messaging Deployment
- Deploying and Configuring Unified Messaging Components
- Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 UM Integration with Lync Server 2013
Designing and Implementing Message Transport Security
- Policy and Compliance Requirements
- Designing and Implementing Transport Compliance
- Designing and Implementing AD RMS Integration with Exchange Server 2013
Designing and Implementing Message Retention
- Message Records Management and Archiving
- Designing In-Place Archiving
- Designing and Implementing Message Retention
Designing and Implementing Messaging Compliance
- Designing and Implementing Data Loss Prevention
- Designing and Implementing an In-Place Hold
- Designing and Implementing In-Place E-Discovery
Designing and Implementing Administrative Security and Auditing
- Designing and Implementing Role Based Access Control
- Designing and Implementing Split Permissions
- Planning and Implementing Audit Logging
Managing Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
- Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Using Windows PowerShell to Manage Exchange Server
Designing and Implementing Integration with Exchange Online
- Planning for Exchange Online
- Planning and Implementing the Migration to Exchange Online
- Planning Coexistence with Exchange Online
Designing and Implementing Messaging Coexistence
- Designing and Implementing Federation
- Designing Coexistence between Exchange Organizations
- Designing and Implementing Cross-Forest Mailbox Moves
Designing and Implementing Exchange Server Migrations and Upgrades
- Planning the Upgrade from Previous Exchange Versions
- Implementing the Migration from Previous Exchange Versions
Design and Implement Site Resiliency
- Implement Site Resiliency
- Validate Site Resiliency
Plan Virtualization of Exchange Server Roles
- Design an Exchange Server 2013 Deployment for a Large Organization
- Design an Exchange Server 2013 Deployment for a Medium Organization
- Design an Exchange Server 2013 Deployment for a Medium Complex Organization
- Identify Unified Messaging Components
Design and Implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Design the Unified Messaging Implementation
- Configure Unified Messaging Features
- Configure Unified Messaging Integration with Lync Server 2013
- Verify Unified Messaging Functionality
Design and Implement Message Transport Security
- Plan a Message Transport Implementation
- Implement Message Transport Security
- Implement AD RMS and Exchange Server Integration
Design and Implement Message Retention
- Design Message Retention and Archive
- Implement Message Retention and Archiving
Design and Implement Messaging Compliance
- Design Messaging Compliance
- Implement Data Loss Prevention
- Implement In-Place E-Discovery
- Compare Messaging Policy and Compliance Options
Design and Implement Administrative Security and Auditing
- Design a Solution to Fulfill Requirements
- Implement Role-Based Access Control
- Implement Mailbox Audit Logging
- Use Administrative Audit Logging to Troubleshoot
- Implement and Testing Split Permissions
Manage Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
- Explore Exchange Management Shell
- Use Exchange Management Shell to Manage Recipients
Designing Integration with Exchange Online
- Design Integration with Exchange Online
Implement Messaging Coexistence
- Implement Message Routing Coexistence
- Migrate User Mailboxes
Upgrading from Exchange Server 2010 to Exchange Server 2013
- Document the Exchange Server 2010 Organization
- Deploy Exchange Server 2013
- Upgrade from Exchange Server 2010 to Exchange Server 2013
- Remove Exchange Server 2010
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.