Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Online Training
Adobe Experience Manager is a complete CMS(Content Management Solution) for developing websites, Mobile Applications and Forms. It is used to handle your marketing assets. Major companies using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) are Dell, Barclays, Deloitte, Informatica, Mastercard, Microsoft, UBS, Thermo Fisher Scientific, DuPont, Palo Alto Networks.
1.AEM – Basic Developer Course Content
- Overview of t
- e OSGI Framework, JCR/OAK, REST, and Apache Sling Technologies
- Overview of the Product and Platform architectures
- Creating and Managing Templates and associated page-rendering Components
- Installing and utilizing CRXDE and CRXDE Lite
- Creating, Adding, and Managing Components
- Taking input from Authors using Component and Design Dialogs
- Defining and assigning a Design to a web site
- Creating a custom Widget and CQ package
- Overview of Workflow definition
- Creating custom workflow process steps
- OSGi bundles and consuming classed defined in them
2.Advanced Developer Course Content
- OSGi components, services, annotations
- Development models: Maven, vlt Sling,
- Resource-Oriented architectures,
- Resource Resolvers Sling Eventing
- Sling Scheduling
- JCR and Jackrabbit
- JCR Search JCR Observations
- JCR Versioning
- JCR Import/Export Users,
- Groups, Permissions
- Unit Testing
- Deployment & Packaging
- Dispatcher and Caching
- Reverse Replication
- CQ-based Search
3.Advanced features in AEM 6.5
- Dynamic Templates.
- Creating base templates
- Content fragments.
- Creating content fragment templates
- Content fragment variation and Authoring
- Experience Fragments
- Creating Experience fragment templates
- Experience fragment variations and Authoring
- OSGI bundles(Create and Use).
- Workflow basics.
- Custom workflow.
- Sling Models.
- Sling Servlet.(Path based, Resource Based)
- Query Builder.
- Event handler.
- Content services.
No Reviews found for this course.