Ab Initio admin Online Training
- Install ksh on Co-operating System and EME host
- Install gdb package on Co-operating System and EME host
- Application User & Groups for Ab Initio Installation
- File system Creation
- Get Installables/binaries from Ab Initio for all required products
- Host Key Request and Installation
- Configuring Kernel Parameters
- Ab initio Configuration Files Setup (abinitiorc/apphubrc)
- Implement security on file systems (permissions, ownership etc)
- Bridge Setup
- Key Server Setup
- MFS/Data Areas Creation
EME (Source Control)
- Create EME
- Implement Access Control
- Create Environment (stdenv)
- Establishing Connectivity from Run Host
- Create War file/ Express IT installation
- Create Appconf Directory
- Create Workspace for the Project
- Add the entries in abinitiorc
- Create the War File including jars for all Ab Initio products
- Add entries in Ab Initio Rc
- Install and Publish on User’s Profile
- Create War file/CC Installation
- Default login and user creation
- Managing bridge and reporters
- Creation of system and runtime
- Job def creation
- Ab-db explain
- AG linking of CC
- Create War file/Installation
- Default login and user creation
- Link MHUB to AG
- Refreshing MHUB portal after linking
- Users and group
- Adding Users to group
- Adding roles to group
- Password Reset of users
- Some of the common faced issues and challenges for above activities.
Query-it sandbox configuration
- Query-it Sandbox installation
- query-it sandbox roles creation
- Query-it Sandbox integration with AG
- publish the roles to AG
Query-it admin installation
- Query-it admin installation
- query-it admin integration with AG
- create schema and data source from query-it admin URL
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.