A+ Hardware and Software Fundamentals Online Training
The course will build on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer software and hardware to present fundamental skills and concepts that you will use on the job.
1.Personal Computer Components
- Personal Computer Components
- System Unit Components
- Storage Devices
- Personal Computer Connection Methods
2.Operating System Fundamentals
- Personal Computer Operating Systems
- Windows User Interface Components
- Windows File System Management
- Windows System Management Tools
3.PC Technician Professional Best Practices
- Tools of the Trade
- Electrical Safety
- Environmental Safety and Materials Handling
- Perform Preventative Maintenance
- Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Professionalism and Communication
4.Installing and Configuring Peripheral Components
- Install and Configure Display Devices
- Install and Configure Input Devices
- Install and Configure Adapter Cards
- Install and Configure Multimedia Devices
- Installing and Configuring System Components
- Install and Configure Storage Devices
- Install and Configure Power Supplies
- Install and Configure Memory
- Select, Install, and Configure CPUs and Cooling System Units
- Install and Configure System Boards
5.Maintaining and Troubleshooting Peripheral Components
- Troubleshoot Display Devices
- Maintain and Troubleshoot Input Devices
- Troubleshoot Adapter Cards
- Troubleshoot Multimedia Devices
6.Troubleshooting System Components
- Troubleshoot Storage Devices
- Troubleshoot Power Supplies
- Troubleshoot Memory
- Troubleshoot CPUs and Cooling Systems
- Troubleshoot System Boards
7.Installing and Configuring Operating Systems
- Install Microsoft Windows
- Upgrade Windows
- Add Devices to Windows
- Optimize Windows
8.Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Operating System Utilities
- Back Up Microsoft Windows
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Windows
- Recover Microsoft Windows
- Network Concepts
- Network Communications
- Network Connectivity
- Internet Technologies
10.Installing and Managing Network Connections
- Create Network Connections
- Install and Configure Web Browsers
- Maintain and Troubleshoot Network Connections
11.Supporting Laptops and Portable Computing Devices
- Laptop and Portable Computing Device Components
- Install and Configure Laptops and Portable Computing Devices
- Maintain and Troubleshoot Laptops and Portable Computing Devices
- Printer Technologies
- Printer Components
- Printer Processes
- Install and Configure Printers
- Maintain and Troubleshoot Printers
13.Personal Computer Security Concepts
- Security Fundamentals
- Security Protection Measures
- Data and Physical Security
- Wireless Security
- Social Engineering
14.Supporting Personal Computer Security
- Install and Configure Security Measures
- Maintain and Troubleshoot Security Measures
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.