Oracle Fusion ADF Online Training
Oracle has come up with new Application Development Framework for rapid application deployment. It is an end to end Java EE visual application framework to build Oracle ERP applications. Developers can build web applications, Java EE components, Best UI with ADF faces, apply Oracle JDeveloper 11g Release 1 Patch 1. ADF will simplify the application development for efficient web applications. Developers can use the out of box components in Fusion ADF suite and deploy to instances, Web logic servers. ADF components which are pre-build in its stack will reduce the coding implementation and eases the functional setup of application.
- We provide Certification exam training issued by Oracle Cloud.
Freshers with application development knowledge with Java & Oracle Application Frameworks (OAF) are the prerequisites, to join this course. Training will be in real time and starts by doing a project level development.
- Introduction to Fusion and ADF
- Exploring J-Developer
- Data Modeling with ADF Business Components
- Entity Objects and Associations
- View Objects and View Links
- Application Modules
- Programmatically Modifying Default Behavior.
- User Input Validation
- Troubleshooting ADF BC
- Introduction to User Interface Technologies
- Understanding ADF Data bindings
- Overview Supplier Portal & Sourcing Configuration
- Understanding ADF Task Flows
- Enriching the Page Content
- Understanding Layout Basics
- Ensuring Re-usability
- Implementing Page Navigation
- Handling Application Events
- Managing and Validating Data
- Transaction Management
- Troubleshooting User Interface
- Deploying ADF Applications (WebLogic)
- Deploying ADF (Oracle Apps R12)
No Reviews found for this course.