EDI Online Training
Electronic Data Interchange Course Content :
1.Introduction to middleware concepts
- History and application of middleware
- Standards in EDI with special emphasis on X12
- Overview of various products with special emphasis on middleware platform
2.Commonly Used Standards
- Commonly used X12 Standards
- Exercises in using the Standards
3.GIS Data Mapping & EDI Processing
- Introduction to the Map Editor
- Administering maps
4.Data Mapping Script and programming
- Developing new map
- Mapping methods
- Working around with various objects in map (segment, records, groups etc)
- Extended rules, standard rules concept
- Compiling and Executing map.
5.GIS BP Fundamentals
- About Gentran Integration Suite
- Navigation Through GIS
- Creating and Maintaining a Business Process.
- Troubleshooting and analyzing a Business Process
- Services and Adapters.
- Sample Inbound 810 Mapping
- Sample Outbound 850 Mapping
7.Support centric discussion
- Discussion of real time PRD issues/experience
- Sharing of documentations
No Reviews found for this course.